Synonyms & Antonyms of syllogism
formal a formal argument that is formed by two statements and a conclusion which must be true if the two statements are true
- An example of a syllogism is: "All men are human; all humans are mortal; therefore all men are mortal."
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for syllogism
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for syllogism
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors