Synonyms of snail mail
See the Dictionary Definition
communications or parcels sent or carried through the postal system
- even though she has an e-mail account, she still prefers to send snail mail
Synonyms for snail mail
Words Related to snail mail
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors