Synonyms & Antonyms of skitter
See the Dictionary Definition
to move quickly and lightly along a surface
- Dry leaves skittered over the sidewalk.
- Mice skittered across the floor.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for skitter
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for skitter
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game