Synonyms of sharper
a dishonest person who uses clever means to cheat others out of something of value
- carnival sharpers eager to relieve the yokels of their money
Synonyms for sharper
Words Related to sharper
- (or imposter),
- (also phoney),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game