Synonyms & Antonyms of sensationalistic
arousing a strong and usually superficial interest or emotional reaction
- letters to the editor criticizing the newspaper's sensationalistic reporting
Synonyms for sensationalistic
Words Related to sensationalistic
Near Antonyms for sensationalistic
Antonyms for sensationalistic
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game