Synonyms & Antonyms of sarcasm
an act or expression showing scorn and usually intended to hurt another's feelings
- I know you're not happy, but there's no need to resort to petty sarcasms to make your point
Synonyms for sarcasm
Words Related to sarcasm
Near Antonyms for sarcasm
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game