Synonyms & Antonyms of pockmark
something that spoils the appearance or completeness of a thing
- the explosion left little pockmarks all over the face of the adjacent building
Synonyms for pockmark
Words Related to pockmark
Near Antonyms for pockmark
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game