Synonyms & Antonyms of oldfangled
See the Dictionary Definition
pleasantly reminiscent of an earlier time
- those big solid-iron phones are an oldfangled reminder of the time when you had to rent a phone from the telephone company
Synonyms for oldfangled
Words Related to oldfangled
Near Antonyms for oldfangled
Antonyms for oldfangled
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors