variants: also anachronic
Synonyms & Antonyms of anachronistic
belonging to an earlier time period
- The fashions that were all the rage just five years ago seem like anachronistic leftovers today.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for anachronistic
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for anachronistic
- new age,
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors