Synonyms and Antonyms of member
- You're only one member of this group effort.
- lost an indispensable member of the model airplane kit
Synonym Discussion of member
- they ran only part of the way
- cut the pie into six portions
- a puzzle with 500 pieces
- a structural member
- the manufacturing division of the company
- the entertainment section of the newspaper
- the retired segment of the population
- only a fragment of the play still exists
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up member? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).