Synonyms & Antonyms of mellifluous
See the Dictionary Definition
having a pleasantly flowing quality suggestive of music
- a rich, mellifluous voice that gets her a lot of work in radio and TV commercials
Synonyms for mellifluous
Words Related to mellifluous
Near Antonyms for mellifluous
Antonyms for mellifluous
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors