Synonyms & Antonyms of manservant
old-fashioned a man employed in the home of a wealthy person to perform various household or personal services
- The loyal manservant earned the trust of the emperor.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for manservant
- (also flunkey or flunkie),
- (also handmaid),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for manservant
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game