Synonyms & Antonyms of lugubriously
See the Dictionary Definition
with feelings of bitterness or grief
- 18th-century gravestones typically have inscriptions in which the brevity of life and the certainty of death are lugubriously noted
Synonyms for lugubriously
Words Related to lugubriously
Near Antonyms for lugubriously
Antonyms for lugubriously
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors