Synonyms & Antonyms of fawn
to use flattery or the doing of favors in order to win approval especially from a superior
- a student who could not wait to fawn over the new teacher
Synonyms for fawn
Words Related to fawn
Phrases Synonymous with fawn
Near Antonyms for fawn
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game