Synonyms and Antonyms of dominion
- The U.S. has dominion over the island.
- The butler was granted dominion over the household servants.
Synonym Discussion of dominion
- the power to mold public opinion
- granted the authority to manage her estate
- the bureau having jurisdiction over parks
- you are responsible for the students under your control
- the army officer in command
- the empire extended its sway over the region
- given dominion over all the animals
Learn More about dominion
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up dominion? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).