past tense of correlate
Synonyms & Antonyms of correlated
See the Dictionary Definition
to think of (something) in combination
- a demanding father who always correlated success with hard work
Synonyms for correlated
Words Related to correlated
Near Antonyms for correlated
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game