Synonyms of commissary
See the Dictionary Definition
a person who acts or does business for another
- will serve as commissary of religious education for the whole diocese
Synonyms for commissary
Words Related to commissary
- pinch hitter,
- (or compradore),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors