Synonyms & Antonyms of cleavage
the act or process of a whole separating into two or more parts or pieces
- the cleavages of an egg as an embryo develops
Synonyms for cleavage
Words Related to cleavage
Near Antonyms for cleavage
Antonyms for cleavage
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game