Synonyms & Antonyms of breviary
See the Dictionary Definition
a short statement of the main points
- a speech that could serve as a breviary for impeachment
Synonyms for breviary
Words Related to breviary
Near Antonyms for breviary
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors