Synonyms & Antonyms of besotted (by)
filled with an intense or excessive love for
- was so besotted by the movies that as a kid he'd sometimes spend all day staring up at the silver screen
Synonyms for besotted (by)
Words Related to besotted (by)
Phrases Synonymous with besotted (by)
Near Antonyms for besotted (by)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors