Definition of obsessed
- This was because on vacations my father was a man obsessed.
- —Bill Bryson
- Gatsby the obsessed lover, erecting an empire and stringing it with lights to impress a girl …
- —Claudia Roth Pierpont
- She was at once obsessed with being a good person and brutal to the people who worked for her.
- —Rachel Abramowitz
- But it seems we're becoming so obsessed with healthy eating, we are embarking on up to three different diets a year.
- —Unity Blott
- a sports-obsessed teenager
obsessedlyplay \əb-ˈse-səd-lē, -ˈsest-lē, äb-\ adverb
- "He wants her to be free of him and she doesn't know that she is obsessedly in love with him."
- —Anthony Hopkins