Synonyms of appellation
a word or combination of words by which a person or thing is regularly known
- a twisting road that deserved the appellation "Sidewinder Lane"
Synonyms for appellation
Words Related to appellation
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors