Definition of walk it
1 : to go to a place by walking "Should we take the car?" "It's not that far. Let's just walk it."
2 British : to do something successfully and easily It's an easy exam. You'll walk it.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game