Definition of undedicated
: not dedicated: such as
a : not intended for or given over to a particular purpose undedicated funds an undedicated server
b : not devoted to a cause, ideal, or purpose He was … an outsider in his own delegation, undedicated to the causes of pork and party politics.— Rudolph Bush
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?