Definition of uncorrelated
: having no mutual relationship : not affecting one through changes in the other : not correlated uncorrelated factors You also realize that interviewing capability is uncorrelated with a GMAT score; nobody is born with the ability to interview well.— Kimberly A. Whitler
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?