Definition of supersized
: greatly increased in size beyond what is usual : extremely large in size or amount a supersized portion/drink … hopes to show kids that there's an alternative to the nutritional wasteland of supersized fries and 32-ounce sodas.— Cynthia Graber … the highly lucrative practice of seeking supersized commissions from IPO customers …— Peter Elkind et al.
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game