Definition of supersized
: greatly increased in size beyond what is usual : extremely large in size or amount a supersized portion/drink … hopes to show kids that there's an alternative to the nutritional wasteland of supersized fries and 32-ounce sodas.— Cynthia Graber … the highly lucrative practice of seeking supersized commissions from IPO customers …— Peter Elkind et al.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- Rapping on 'Bad Rap' and 'Bad Rep' (and 'Bad Wrap')
- 'Confuzzled': A Not So Confusing Definition
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/17/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game