Definition of superlarge
: extremely or extraordinarily large … eating twelve superlarge packages of Oreos … in a record two days …— Janice Kaplan and Lynn Schnurnberger In San Diego, hundreds of thousands of dollars have been spent on classroom collections and on a superlarge library collection.— David Loertscher
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game