Definition of genderqueer
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity cannot be categorized as solely male or female Genderqueer is a relatively new term that is used by a few different groups. Some people identify as genderqueer because their gender identity is androgynous.— Laura Erickson-Schroth
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game