dun·dathu pine | \ ˌdənˈda(ˌ)thü-\
variants: or less commonly dundathee pine \ -athē- \
Definition of dundathu pine
: an Australian timber tree (Agathis robusta) resembling the kauri pine but having wood much lighter in weight and softer
— called also Queensland kauri
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?