: a premise upon which the fulfillment of an agreement depends : stipulation
: a provision making the effect of a legal instrument contingent upon an uncertain event
: the event itself
- must meet the terms and conditions of the contract
: something essential to the appearance or occurrence of something else : prerequisite: such as
: an environmental requirement
- Available oxygen is an essential condition for animal life.
: an unsatisfactory academic grade that may be raised by doing additional work
: a usually defective state of health
- a serious heart condition
: a state of physical fitness or readiness for use
- The car was in good condition.
- exercising to get into condition
: attendant circumstances
: temper of mind