:a premise upon which the fulfillment of an agreement depends :stipulation
:a provision making the effect of a legal instrument contingent upon an uncertain event
:the event itself
- must meet the terms and conditions of the contract
:something essential to the appearance or occurrence of something else :prerequisite: such as
:an environmental requirement
- Available oxygen is an essential condition for animal life.
:an unsatisfactory academic grade that may be raised by doing additional work
:a usually defective state of health
- a serious heart condition
:a state of physical fitness or readiness for use
- The car was in good condition.
- exercising to get into condition
:temper of mind