on (the) condition thatidiom
Definition of on (the) condition that
: only if She spoke on the condition that she not be identified. He taught me the trick on condition that I never tell anyone else how to do it.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game