Examples of concerning in a Sentence
we had a meeting with the principal today concerning the new policy on student-run organizations
Definition of concerning
- found the latest reports very concerning
- "It's extremely concerning that drivers still choose to give their attention to things other than the road when they're behind the wheel," said [Texas Department of Transportation] Executive Director James Bass.
- —The Nueces County Record Star
- … carbapenems should not be administered to patients with positive penicillin skin test results or a concerning history of a type I allergic response to penicillin.
- —Alan R. Salkind et al.
- Of course, South Carolina roads are also concerningly dangerous for sober drivers. In 2015, the state ranked 7th for traffic deaths overall …
- —The Post & Courier [Charleston, South Carolina]
- "The waivers have driven destruction in Native American burial sites. They have killed thousands of species and fragmented habitat. Most concerningly, there is zero accountability or consequence for these outcomes."
- —Gloria Smith
CONCERNING Defined for Kids
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up concerning? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).