cir·ri·pede | \ ˈsirəˌpēd\
variants: or cirriped \ -ˌped \
Definition of cirripede
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of or relating to the Cirripedia
variants: or cirriped \ " \
Definition of cirripede (Entry 2 of 2)
: one of the Cirripedia
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?