Definition of brack
(Entry 1 of 4)
chiefly Scottish past tense of break
Definition of brack (Entry 2 of 4)
Definition of brack (Entry 3 of 4)
Definition of brack (Entry 4 of 4)
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game