Definition of arsey
- I just cannot believe Parramatta won and we lost. We were a 10-point better side, they scored two arsey tries and we had two disallowed, which you could see for sure were OK.
- —Geoff Johnson, quoted in Sydney (Australia) Morning Herald, 2 Sept. 1991
- When I told my girlfriend I was going for a drink with my flatmate, she got really arsey.
- —James Petherbridge, Daily Mirror (London), 11 Aug. 2001
- He was just asking you a question and you have to come over all arsey.
- —Zadie Smith, White Teeth, 2000