ar·rhe·no·kar·y·ot·ic | \ ¦arəˌnōˌkarē¦atik, ə¦rēˌ-\
Definition of arrhenokaryotic
: of or relating to a blastomere possessing only chromosomes of paternal origin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game