apo·at·ro·pine | \ ˌapōˈ-\
Definition of apoatropine
: a bitter crystalline poisonous alkaloid C17H21NO2 occurring naturally in belladonna root or prepared synthetically by the action of nitric acid on atropine and having no mydriatic effect
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game