Definition of acoustic suspension
Note: Enclosing a loudspeaker (usually a woofer) in a small space causes the emitted sound waves to behave differently, allowing the speaker to generate cleaner sound but also reducing its efficiency.
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game