Definition of Yemen
Note: Yemen is a republic that was formed in 1990 by the merger of the Yemen Arab Republic, whose capital was Sanaa, with the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen, whose capital was Aden.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game