Definition of Yemen
Note: Yemen is a republic that was formed in 1990 by the merger of the Yemen Arab Republic, whose capital was Sanaa, with the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen, whose capital was Aden.
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game