Synonyms & Antonyms of versatile
able to do many different kinds of things
- a versatile baseball player can play any position
- this tool is versatile enough to serve as a wrench or pliers
Synonyms for versatile
Words Related to versatile
Near Antonyms for versatile
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors