toss one's cookiesphrase
Synonyms of toss one's cookies
to discharge the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- He was so seasick he almost tossed his cookies.
Synonyms for toss one's cookies
Words Related to toss one's cookies
Phrases Synonymous with toss one's cookies
- lose one's lunch
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors