toss one's cookiesphrase
Synonyms of toss one's cookies
See the Dictionary Definition
to discharge the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- He was so seasick he almost tossed his cookies.
Synonyms for toss one's cookies
Words Related to toss one's cookies
Phrases Synonymous with toss one's cookies
- lose one's lunch
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors