Synonyms & Antonyms of stranded
(Entry 1 of 2)
Synonyms & Antonyms of stranded (Entry 2 of 2)
- he just drove off, stranding her in some dinky town with just a few bucks and the clothes she was wearing
Synonyms for stranded
Words Related to stranded
- shucked (off),
- threw away,
- threw out
Phrases Synonymous with stranded
Near Antonyms for stranded
Antonyms for stranded
Keep scrolling for more
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game