Synonyms & Antonyms of self-centered
overly concerned with one's own desires, needs, or interests
- a group of self-centered residents with no interest or involvement in their community
Synonyms for self-centered
- (also egoistical),
- (or egotistical),
Words Related to self-centered
Near Antonyms for self-centered
Antonyms for self-centered
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game