Synonyms & Antonyms of savings
the amount of something (such as money) collected
- He hid his savings in a jar under the stairs.
- Their substantial savings allowed them to retire early.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for savings
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for savings
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Commonly Confused Words Returns Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game