past participle of rewrite
Synonyms & Antonyms of rewritten
See the Dictionary Definition
to write (something) again especially in a different way in order to improve it or to include new information
- The teacher asked him to rewrite the essay.
- I had to rewrite the computer program.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for rewritten
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for rewritten
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- What did you just call me?! A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game