past tense of modulate
Synonyms & Antonyms of modulated
See the Dictionary Definition
to make changes to (something) in order to keep a desirable balance, proportion, etc.
- He takes insulin to modulate his blood sugar levels.
- She kept talking during the performance, making no effort to modulate her voice.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for modulated
- (or fit),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for modulated
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game