present tense third-person singular of remediate
Synonyms & Antonyms of remediates
See the Dictionary Definition
to stop or reverse the damage of
- Cleanup crews are working to remediate the site of the chemical spill.
- Remediating the pollution of the river will take some effort.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for remediates
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for remediates
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game