present tense third-person singular of remediate
Synonyms & Antonyms of remediates
See the Dictionary Definition
to stop or reverse the damage of
- Cleanup crews are working to remediate the site of the chemical spill.
- Remediating the pollution of the river will take some effort.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for remediates
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for remediates
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game