past tense of remediate
Synonyms & Antonyms of remediated
See the Dictionary Definition
to stop or reverse the damage of
- Cleanup crews are working to remediate the site of the chemical spill.
- Remediating the pollution of the river will take some effort.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for remediated
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for remediated
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game