present tense third-person singular of refurbish
Synonyms & Antonyms of refurbishes
See the Dictionary Definition
to make improvements or repairs to (something, such as a building)
- They are refurbishing the old house.
- They sell refurbished computers.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for refurbishes
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for refurbishes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game