present tense third-person singular of refurbish
Synonyms & Antonyms of refurbishes
See the Dictionary Definition
to make improvements or repairs to (something, such as a building)
- They are refurbishing the old house.
- They sell refurbished computers.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for refurbishes
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for refurbishes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
Ask the Editors
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game